Grinder for back gouging
GRINDING DISC Ø 400 MM
The GBC G400 is a light, powerful, compact and versatile grinder, suitable for rapidly carrying out the main process of taping and grinding of ferrules and typical manufactured items for boilers as:
- back gauging for welding root removal
- polishing of dish ends, vessels, cones, poles etc
- tack – welded edges preparation by grinding
- welding seam over-thickness removal
Use of the GBC G400 Grinder means a solid evolution in all grinding operations on boilers and pressure vessels manufacturing environmental, with result of following advantages compare with manual execution by single operator with angle grinder:
- Time save up 80% for back gauging operation
- High material rate removal
- No thermal alteration (heat affected zone) of welding area
- Same job accuracy all over work piece
- Vibrations free
- Safety & working condition improvement
- Drop of injury on duty (grinding sparks, tendinitis, sprains, stress fractures) due to extended angle grinder handling time
G 400 Grinder head feeding system is pneumatic with compensation which retract the feeding piston when meeting ovality on the work piece causing overrate of removed material. Operator must then restore the correct feeding rate of grinding disc on the vessel.
Grinding head can turn of 90° for dedicated set up when performing longitudinal back gouging (mounted on column welding boom arm only).
* Mašin – elektro d.o.o. nastoji da bude što precizniji u opisu svih proizvoda, ali ne možemo da garantujemo da su svi opisi kompletni i bez grešaka.