Pipe Welding Clamp and Heavy Duty Alignment and reforming clamps for Pipe and Vessels
- Quick and easy to use
- Combines accuracy with safety Instant centring
- A quality product at low cost
- Forged steel construction for maximum strength
- Wing bolts with stainless steel bearings
Pipe Chain Clamps
Range : 1”-72”
Our Pipe Chain Clamps have been designed to offer the welder/ pipe fitter the best of both worlds. A robust pipe clamp with the strength to align and reform, that is also lightweight and easy to operate.
Traditional methods for aligning heavy wall pipe, such as ratchet cable pullers, lugs and bottle jacks are time consuming and inconsistent in the results they achieve, making them unsuitable for the majority of critical alignment applications.
One clamp can fit up a variety of sizes of pipes, elbows, tees, flanges end caps and most other pipe fittings (using the level and support device supplied).
The heavy duty high rise Jackbars and main block provide the strength to reform the pipe either side of the weld gap to eliminate “Hi-Lo”, whilst enabling the welder to weld the entire circumference of the pipe with the clamp in situ.
Our chain and screws are zinc passivated, to combat weld spatter and corrosion. Our Chain Clamps are available with stainless steel contact points and chain to enable the welding of exotic materials with no risk of contamination.
* Mašin – elektro d.o.o. nastoji da bude što precizniji u opisu svih proizvoda, ali ne možemo da garantujemo da su svi opisi kompletni i bez grešaka.